Friday, March 7, 2008

most memorable moment of mah lyf...........



Day : 27th oct 1996… time : abt 1 pm....,,,mom dad in hospital…behen , me n mausi at home….silence all over…needles of the clock were seem to be running at a faster speed… food was preapared but no one was willing to eat it…waiting for sumthing special…sitting near da phon..watching at each othr constantly….finally phone rang…heartbeats increased lik nythng…mausi pickd up da phon/..quite scared n quite confident…slowly a smile changd da atmosphere…mausi screamd…CONGRATULATIONS JIJAJI….CMNG HOSPITAL IN 15 MIN….. …mausi put da phone down…. BHAI HUA HAI……..yes..yes…dis wz da thng I wz waiting 4….da most important n memorable moment of ma lif…I got my bhai…me n behen hugged each othr…we were so happy….now our famil was complete….
Da first tym I saw bhai in children’s chamber…the picture is still clear infront of mee…he was luking so cute n innocent…vid such small n luvly hands..n cute lips..i wz 10 at dat tym…but knew my responsibilities 2wards him vry well..he was treasure to me….
Aftr getting cut off frm ma cousin…I cnt 4get that loneliness of dose 2 years on raksha bandhan n bhai duj… still remember the tears in ma mom’s eyes…she knew dat me n behen miss sum1’s presence…bhai was da most expansiv gift gvn to us by our parents…
2day he is 10 n m 20….but he behaves lik an elder bro….so concerned n so lvng…. He is like a son 2 me…n know wat can bring him happiness n where he’ll feel pain…I luv my bhai…he wz sent 2 me by god..n wanna giv him all hapines of dis world…
THANK U 4 WHO U R 2 ME…N I WISH 4 U GOD’S POWERFUL BLESSSINGS……muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah….

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi..dear.
i read ur blog.
that was awsome..
its really something that touches my heart....
n i know ki badi bahen ki responsibility acchi tarah nibhaygi...
god bless u n ur bro...
keep goin on....u know wat i mean.///

pearlie s said...

pinky...i hav already told u wch areas u need to improve upon...rest wid practice u'll improve...the feelings are right...jst the way u put it across needs to improve...wch u will do in future, i'm sure... :)

Unknown said...

Hi Anshu,
This is an amazingly written blog. I guess you have the penchant of writing down your thoughts in the most impressive manner.
Great!
It's wonderful to have you as a friend.

Wish you Good Luck for your exams...

Aragorn said...

hey!!! it was so touching and lovely... no exaggeration but it really touched mah heart... a perfect description of the best gift....awsome... keep it up.. hope to see more posts soon....

the world as i see it... said...

Hi dear...nice n touching blog..
You know wat ur wriring skills are really good..U try to create a scene in the front of the eyes of the reader and try to make him/her feel the same which you had felt that time...
All the best n may god bless you to become a good sister for your brother and sister...

Unknown said...

chal aaj tym mil gaya apka blog padhne ka..... well sorry for being so late...par mere se pehle inne comments...not fair/.....just kidding...tumne yeh toh bata diya how much u luv lucky..par madum mera post kaha hai...ha ha ha..waise likha achcha hai... us tym exactly hua kya tha..mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi...but thats very true ki he is the most expansive gift given to us by mummy n papa.... par tujhe ek baat nahi pata ....we both also luv u very much...